One of the best ways to offer your help is by sponsoring one of the sanctuaries chimpanzees. Your support allows us to plan for the long term, a necessity because captive chimpanzees can live to an age of 65+! Adopting a chimp is a very special gift to yourself or to others and provides a unique link to one of our closest relatives. Discover what happens in their everyday lives, share in their relationships within the group, keep updated on their health and get a true insight into what it’s like to be a resident at the sanctuary. Additionally, you can feel great knowing that you are contributing to the welfare of chimpanzees and macaques with a sad past and you are giving them a second chance to live the dignified life they deserve.
You will receive:
- a certificate of personal sponsorship,
- a personalized adopter card,
- a photo of your sponsored animal,
- our biannual journal Primates
- a news update every six months so you can stay up to date.
In exchange for your support we offer advantages in all our activities, including:
- invitation to our Biennial Meeting of Collaborators,
- discounts on all our courses
- discounts on family visits
- discounts on Working Holidays as a primate caregiver
- priority access when booking a tour to see your sponsored chimpanzee
- Free guided tour
I want to adopt a chimp
Legal notice: Personal data collected will only be processed for the stated purpose and only with the user’s consent. It will in no case be transferred to third parties.