Without prejudice to the purposes indicated in each case, this information will be kept and managed with due confidentiality, applying the computer security measures established by applicable law to prevent access or misuse of your data, its manipulation, deterioration or loss.
At any time you can exercise their rights of access, rectification or cancellation in relation to such data, addressing their request to the address of the owner of the files. Forms for exercising your rights can be found on the Data Protection Agency website.
Mona-UK is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Title: The company that owns the website is MONA-UK.
- Address: 5 Ashiestiel Road Cumbernauld Greenfaulds, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Charity Number: 1109558.
- Web address: The address of our website is: www.mona-uk.org
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Telephone: 01236631289 .
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- full name
- contact information including email address and phone number, and
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We collect personal data about you ONLY when you provide such information directly and voluntarily, through our various services and information channels, as may be the case:
- digital newsletters or printed (magazine) bulletins,
- subscription forms for general information or specific services (courses, volunteering, short stays), both digital and printed,
- association forms, sponsorship forms, donations forms (digital or printed).
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We process this data in order to maintain, develop and monitor the relationship, as well as to inform subscribers of the association’s activities, services and campaigns, send them regular information on MONA’s activities, invitations to events and conferences and the impact of our work.
We treat your data collected through the contact form for the management of your queries addressed to the different services and activities that we carry out in Mona-UK.
Volunteers, donors, partners and sponsors data.
We process this data in order to maintain, develop and monitor the relationship that may be established between the parties, comply with legal obligations and send information about MONA’s services, activities and events of interest.
We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Review, correction and deletion of your personal information
You have the following data protection rights:
- You may request access, correction, updating or deletion of your personal information.
- You may object to the processing of your personal information, request that we restrict the processing of your personal information or request the portability of your personal information.
- If we collect and process your personal information with your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we have carried out prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information for purposes other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. For more information about these rights or to send a request, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The personal data provided will be stored and processed to the extent that we need them in order to be able to use them for the sole purpose for which they were collected and in accordance with the legal basis for processing them in accordance with applicable law. We will keep your personal data as long as there is a relationship or as long as you do not exercise your right to suppression, cancellation and/or limitation of the processing of your data. In these cases, we will block your data, without giving you any use, as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defence of claims or may derive any type of legal, contractual or judicial responsibility from its treatment, which must be taken care of and for which its recovery is necessary.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.