Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Mona-UK’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose is a registered charity in Scotland (Charity number 1109558). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Mona-UK reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Mona-UK are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Mona-UK be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Mona-UK. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Mona-UK to use any item displayed.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.