One of the best ways to offer your help is sponsoring one of the chimpanzees. Your help allows us to make plans for the near future and in the long-term, a necessity because chimpanzees can get older than 65 years! Adopting a chimp is a very special way to stay informed about how your chimp is progressing, find out what happens in his/her every day life, discover his/her relationships within the group, his/her health, what he/she likes most, etc. In addition, you can feel great knowing that you are helping to save chimpanzees and macaques with a sad past and that you are giving them the gift of a second chance of a life they deserve. What do you get?
- a certificate of personal sponsorship,
- a personalized adopter card,
- a photo of your sponsored animal,
- our biannual journal Primates
- a news update every six months so you can monitor progress.
For your help we want to offer advantages in all our activities, including:
- invitation to our Biennial Meetings of Collaborators,
- discounts on all our courses
- discounts on familiary visits & workshops
- discounts on Working Holidays as caretaker of primates
- have preference when booking a tour to see your sponsored chimpanzee
- Free guided tour
Legal notice: Personal data collected will only be processed for the stated purpose and only with the user’s consent. It will in no case be transferred to third parties.